The internet platform functioning under the domain bz1media.com is managed by BZ1 media,
In connection with the services provided by BZ1media, the Company as the Administrator collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable regulations, including in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the EU 2016 No 119, p.1), hereinafter referred to as „GDPR,” and the principles of data processing provided for therein.
1. In connection with the above, in order to ensure proper protection of personal data, the person whose data are concerned should first of all be provided with information concerning the processing of their personal data as specified in Article 13 or 14 of the GDPR – depending on whether they were obtained directly from the person whose data are concerned or from other sources.
2. The Administrator of your personal data is: BZ1media. with its registered office in Poznan, ul. Podmiejska 20, 61-357 Poznan, Poland; Tax Identification Number (NIP): PL 7831562796, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 301555860
3. You can contact the Administrator via email: email@example.com
4. In order to ensure the consistency and confidentiality of data, the Administrator has implemented procedures that allow authorized individuals access to personal data to the extent necessary. The Administrator uses solutions to ensure that all operations with personal data are recorded and carried out only by authorized persons.
5. The Administrator also takes all necessary actions to ensure that its subcontractors and other cooperating entities provide a guarantee of using appropriate security measures in each case when processing personal data. The Administrator continuously conducts a risk analysis and monitors the adequacy of the data security measures in relation to identified threats.
6. In the case of sending email correspondence or traditional mail to the Administrator, personal data contained in this correspondence are processed solely for the purpose of communication and handling the matter to which the correspondence pertained or related matters. The legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting of conducting correspondence addressed to the Administrator in connection with the services provided by them. The Administrator processes only the personal data necessary for the matter to which the correspondence pertains. The entire correspondence is stored in a manner that ensures the security of the personal data and other information contained therein and is disclosed only to authorized persons.
7. In the case of electronic contact, the Administrator may request the provision of personal data and to the extent necessary to handle the specific matter related to the contact. In this case, the legal basis for processing personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, i.e., Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, consisting of the necessity to handle the reported matter related to the services provided by the Administrator.
8. In the case of collecting data for purposes related to the execution of a specific contract, the Administrator provides the person whose data are concerned with detailed information about the processing of their personal data, no later than at the time of concluding the contract.
9. In connection with the services provided by the Administrator requiring the processing of personal data, please be informed that they may be disclosed to other external entities cooperating with the Administrator, including those servicing IT systems and equipment as well as entities providing legal, accounting, financial, and marketing services.
10. Other disclosure of personal data to competent authorities or third parties requesting the provision of such information may only take place based on an appropriate legal basis and in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
11. The duration of data processing depends on the purpose of processing and may also result from provisions, if they constitute the basis for processing. In the case of processing data based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator, the data are processed for a period enabling its implementation or until effective objection to data processing is raised. If data processing is based on consent, the data are processed until the consent is withdrawn. In the case where the processing of personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract, the data will be processed until the contract is terminated.
12. The data processing period may be extended if processing is necessary to establish, assert, or defend against potential claims, and after this period, only to the extent required by the provisions of the law. After the specified period, the data will be irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
13. Individuals whose data are concerned have the following rights:
a) The right to be informed about the processing of personal data.
b) The right to rectification of data.
c) The right to restriction of processing.
d) The right to obtain a copy of the data.
e) The right to erasure of data.
f) The right to data portability.
g) The right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes.
h) The right to lodge a complaint – a person who believes that their personal data are being processed unlawfully in violation of the provisions of the GDPR or other provisions on personal data protection may file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
i) The right to be forgotten – A person whose data are concerned has the right to demand the immediate erasure of their personal data from the Administrator.
14. A request for data erasure can be submitted by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. A response will be provided by email within 1 month from the date of receipt of the request. The Administrator may extend the consideration of the request to 2 months by notifying the individual before the end of the first month of the deadline.
While browsing the Website, depending on the configuration of your browser, one or more cookies may be stored on your device (end device) by us or our cooperating company (our subcontractor). Please read the following information about cookies and how they are used.
Cookies are small files that are placed on the hard drive of a computer when visiting certain websites. They contain information about the device and usually do not contain any personal data.
These files cannot be used to infect the device with viruses or other malicious software. In cookies, we store basic, anonymous information about users (e.g., identifier) as well as data to enhance the comfort of using the Service, necessary for the optimization and correct display of content contained on the pages and advertising campaigns.
As a user of the Service, you can stop providing this information to the Service at any time by deleting the cookies saved on your end devices by the Service. To do this, change the settings of the currently used web browser.
It is also possible to configure the browser in a way that blocks the installation of cookies for specific websites selected by you or for all websites. However, such settings will result in the loss of some functionalities of the Service that require the installation of cookies.
Please complete the form below and we will contact you.